Always the busiest day of them all, the Saturday. Leicester will be the first of the lot kicking off and should be the first of them to go through.
Brentford 0-3 Leicester City
The last time the duo met in the FA Cup was 71 years ago. Meetings prior to this belong to the Foxes. They have a 100% win rate against the hosts. They will continue their great record. Rodgers’ men are full of confidence after returning to winning ways.
More from AFC Bournemouth
- Bournemouth’s new direction starts under the newly appointed Jason Tindall
- Premier League: The rise and fall of Eddie Howe and his Bournemouth
- Transfer news: Spurs facing stiff competition for forward target Callum Wilson
- Transfer News: Manchester City close to signing Bournemouth defender
- Man United: Bournemouth victory perfect evidence of the progress made under Solskjaer
Newcastle 1-0 Oxford United
Only these two’s second cup meeting. The last was a victory to the Magpies. This Oxford side forced West Ham out of the EFL Cup in a 4-0 pounding. So there could be an upset on the cards in this one. Won’t come easy with Newcastle on a massive high after going three without a loss.
Burnley 2-1 Norwich City
One of the three EPL battles coming over the weekend. Burnley is certainly going as far as possible and will adopt their first team like Norwich. The hosts are on a super high after their Man United victory. Norwich is still licking their wounds from their last encounter. This one will be a good one to keep an eye on.